Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LunCh at McD

YesterDay after my exam me n my 2 BeSt friends went to McD that nearest to our campus....It is a McD that beside SHell petrol station...Since we want to fill up our bike with fuel, we decide to have our lunch there. Yet set lunch is RM6,haha cheap!!!


Big M on the blue sKy~~~~

I bought 1 set of Mc spicy chicken....It tastes good,ha maybe long time dint have burger as my lunch as i always cook by myself in house...GOODDDDDD.Coincidently, that day whole Kingfisher which is my rent house situated no electricity, therefore many people went there to have lunch and enjoy the facility there-AIR-CONDITION.

After have my lunch, i take a picture with Ronold McDonold....hahaha
What a nuts....


HapPy fAce wiTh Ronold McDonOlD....Cheessss

No comments:

Post a Comment