Tuesday, April 28, 2009

such a HORIBLE day....

Today i just finished my final paper of analytical chemistry....all the questions are from the past year paper,i had done all the revision and look through the questions and yet i still used the wrong method to calculate the wrong answer~~~~i'm always like that, do the same mistake in the exam.
HATE that!!! Arg....

since today is my final so this morning i burned the morning oil. This cause my eyes suddenly swollen...now my eyes really with different size and yet very painful.

Dont know why, since year 2009 start, bad things always happen to me. Unhappy memories are slightly more than my happy memories....Erm...need to 'pai pai' and pray more dy....

I know life is like this, everything in our life is unpredictable and changeable....nothing is always bad and nothing is always good in our life~~~~THIS IS REAL LIFE

ALERT to ourselves and be prepared to face the disaster that happened in our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment